I have a lot of stuff saved from Ron Maimon from over the years. I am not a stalker, but I've read almost everything he's written online, because he's a lot of fun to read. I have almost all of his quora writing (including comments) backed up in a readable format, but this is too big to upload here. If you have any questions about Ron, or if you want access to the quora archive, shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Maimon: Truther | Quoracast
- 'You won't get States Rights with a Trump presidency' | PeoplesInternetRadio.com
- WikivoicesNYCMay09 - (Lol ron speaks up at 19:07)
music saved from youtube
truther stuff (incomplete)
stackexchange backups (will upload more later)
DELETED STUFF - MISC. (will upload more later)
wikiversity cold fusion pages - there might be other versions of these pages
DELETED STUFF - YOUTUBE COMMENTS (will upload more if I find anything)
His youtube account was made invisible, THERE WAS SO MUCH SHIT DELETED.
I have basically nothing saved, because I never got the chance to save anything. I have this hilarious confrontation he had with norman wildberger, and an indirectly preserved argument about Finnegan's Wake. But that's about it.
- Ron Maimon vs Wildberger
- Indirectly preserved argument about Finnegan's Wake
- a very insightful comment regarding the milgram experiment. - (comment was originally found here: LINK)
I might have saved more stuff. I spotted him arguing in the comments of some stupid mick west 9/11 video, but his comments were not visible. I've also seen him leave comments on a chess related video, but these are gone now.